Wednesday 11 February 2015

SHOOT 5 Planning: story board and call sheet

This is the story board for the bad boy shoot
This is a story board of the shots I did to help me organise and plan the scene. 
I did alter it a bit to fit with with the situation.  We first get a close up of the Bad 
boys shoes slowly panning upwards revealing his cigarette. It then cuts out to a
 long shot revealing his moped and another close up on the cigarette to enhance
 the fact he is smoking. We then see him get on his bike and drive away.

 This is the call sheet for the badboy scene

This helped me to stick to a schedule which also helped with my time management. I knew exactly what I needed to do and when due to the call sheet, so this made sure I got all the shots I needed it the style that we needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please note all comments are vetted.